Bluefly Coupon Codes
PEOPLE WHO GOT BLUEFLY COUPONS ALSO GOT
Extra 60% OFF Select Styles
New Customers - 10% OFF The First Order With Email Sign Up
Christmas In July W/ Up To 90% OFF
More 20% OFF With Bluefly Coupon
Up To 90% OFF + Extra 20% OFF All Orders
Extra 20% OFF Full Price Items
You want to own the products from many famous brands such as Gucci, Prada, Christian Dior or Chanel? But you don’t have a chance to buy it because it’s so expensive? Now, it is the right time for you, using Bluefly coupon code and visit Bluefly, you will get your favorites at the lowest price. Bluefly provides many Bluefly special offers for you to enjoy including sale up to 90%, free shipping on order over $150, up to 80% clearance, and 50 -70% off accessories. Here at thedailycoupons.com, you can find many attractive updated Bluefly coupons that you can get the discount price from a variety of well – known designer.
Bluefly was founded in 1998 is a leading online retailer of designer brands, fashion trends, and superior value. Its products include beauty, shoes, clothing and accessories. Bluefly is a wonderful destination for all customers to contemplate the best brand and designer products. Besides, Bluefly regularly updates the newest collections and trends as well as limited time sale events in an online environment. Let’s find Bluefly promo code to enjoy the preferential treatments from Bluefly.
How To Use Bluefly Coupon Code
Get the Bluefly Coupon Code and follow 2 steps below to finish shopping
1. Select your items, add them to bag and click on the checkout button.
2. Enter your code in promo code box and apply it to finish.
FAQs of Bluefly
1. How many delivery methods I can choose?
Three delivery methods of Bluefly are available for you including:
- Standard: It takes 4-8 business days to delivery and costs $7.95.
- Express: It takes 2-3 business days and costs $14.95.
- Next day: It takes 1-2 business days and costs $24.95.
2. How many the charges included in shipping cost?
· Freight - Transportation costs incurred by the Carrier
· Fuel - Additional charge incurred by the Carrier to account for an increase in fuel charges (% of freight)
· Insurance - Accounts for insuring the package
· Duties - The amount charged by the country for an individual item
· Taxes - The Value Added Tax (VAT) charged by the country
· Brokerage - The amount charged by the Broker to clear customs
· Disbursement - The amount the Carrier charges to disburse the costs to the country
· Other Fee(s) - The transaction fee and any additional costs that may incur (i.e. rural area charges, extra fees for a particular country, etc.)
3. What payment methods does Bluefly accept?
You can purchase by some main payment methods including American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, PayPal, Amazon Payment, and Visa Checkout. Bluefly doesn’t cash, checks or cash-on-delivery and all orders are charged in US dollar.
4. How to return an item?
If you want to return your item, you can follow these step below:
1. If you have a Bluefly account, you log in and under “Order Status” section, find the item that you want to return and click “Return an item”. If you don’t have Bluefly account, you enter the order number from your order confirmation email in lookup tool and the shipping zip code. Select the item you wish to return and click "Return an Item."
2. Fill out the form to receive a return authorization number.
If these steps are hard for you to follow, you can contact Bluefly customer service to get information.
Bluefly Tips And Tricks: How To Choose A Pair of High Heels Perfectly
For girls, shoes seem to be the whole life. You can own a so –so wardrobe, but the shoe closet have to be wonderful. Therefore, to choose a pair of pleasant heels is quite difficult and time-consuming. Some useful tips below will help you save your time and effort in choosing.
All the shoes are not the same
Of course, they are not the same in the measure of size. Normally, most of the girls buy all kinds of shoes according to their size of foot but sometimes it would be a mistake. For example, your foot size is 37 when wearing a pair of round toe shoes but its size may be 38 when wearing a pair of narrow shoes or spearhead shoes. So the suggestion is you should always try on the shoes if possible.
You should always stand upright
Very simply, you should stand straight when trying shoes. Because your weight will spread out and helps to try on shoes became more accurate. To be sure whether the shoes are really fit, smooth or not, you should walk around a bit to get the truest feeling.
You shouldn’t forget the soles of your feet
When trying shoes, many people often focus more on the toes and the heels than the soles of the feet. However, whether you feel comfortable or not when wearing the shoes, it depends on the soles of your feet. You should choose the shoes which are fit with the sole of the feet when you feel comfortable when wearing.
You should keep some space for your feet
A pair of shoes are fit with your feet means you can still move your toes freely. The shoes are too fit to your feet will make you extremely uncomfortable and painful, especially when you move a lot.