Cat And The Fiddle Malaysia Coupon Codes
PEOPLE WHO GOT CAT AND THE FIDDLE MALAYSIA COUPONS ALSO GOT
Save 10% OFF Your Order
Take 10% OFF Any Purchase
About Cat And The Fiddle
You are a person that loves taste of thick layer of cream or way of detailed decoration of cakes? You always want to enjoy comfortably cheese cakes? Cat And The Fiddle offers various choices for collection to you select. To support customers when shopping online, our website – TheDailyCoupons often provides and updates continuously Cat And The Fiddle coupon code. Customers can choose favorite and delicious cakes but still save money for their pockets. Especially, when coming to the store, customers can find easily many attractive offers and promotions such as receive 16% OFF and free delivery, free delivery for orders above $120… when they apply Cat And The Fiddle coupon
Cat And The Fiddle is the first online specialist cheesecake store in Singapore. It offers premium cheesecakes in 15 original flavors specially created by Singapore’s iconic dessert chef, Daniel Tay. Because cakes are self-ordered online and self-collected, Cat And The Fiddle can pass the savings to you and keep our prices sweet as a kiss. So, customers do not need to worry about quality and prices of cakes when buying at the store. Plus, our website will often update all Cat And The Fiddle coupon codes in many kinds of cakes such as over the moon cake, queen of heart cakes…
How To Use Cat And The Fiddle Coupon Code
The steps of using Cat And The Fiddle coupon codes are simple. You need to implement following these steps. After selecting cakes that you want to buy, you click on “Add To Cart”. Then you continuously press the icon of bag above site. Next, you click on “Checkout” and you will see a box that you need to enter your Cat And The Fiddle coupon codes. Finally, click on “Apply” and your total will be discounted.
FAQs Of The Cat And The Fiddle
1. Do you deliver to all parts of Malaysia?
Currently, Cat & the Fiddle only delivers to all areas in Klang Valley and Selangor.
2. Which types of payment does Cat And The Fiddle accept?
We accept cash on delivery or online payment. For online payment, we accept Ipay88 at the Checkout process you may choose option either Credit/Debit Card or Online Transfer.
3. How would I know if my order is confirmed?
You will be received an order confirmation email to confirm the delivery method and the chosen timing. You should check your Spam or Junk Folder in your e‐mail if you have not received the order confirmation.
4. Can I still get a refund if I’ve signed off upon self‐collection or delivery?
You cannot get refund or exchange once the product has been delivered or collected.
Cat And The Fiddle Tips & Tricks: Tips For Storing Cakes
Preserved stage is extremely important because it is the factor that determines whether a cake still maintains delicious taste or not. So, when not using up, or just buying but not eating, you should preserve cake. Here are the following tips that you can refer to.
- Do not wrap the cake immediately after baking cake is complete. If the cake is still warm, this proves that it is still possible to create steam, so when you seal cake again, this will be easy to make cake mold and quickly broken. You should wait for the cake cool completely and cover it with plastic bags (a special kind of food wrap). Be careful not to put cake on the plate or tray and then wrapped, because gaps make the air easily fall into. For other types of small cakes or cupcakes, you can put them in plastic bags of food preservation with zippers.
- After sealing, you should put the cakes in dry, clear and cool places. When you store your cake at room temperature, you should keep it out of the direct sun and away from any major heat sources, because that might melt the icing. If the temperature is too high, you can put them in the refrigerator for several days but you have to make sure that the cake has to be sealed and put in a separate place for the smell is not mixed with other foods because sponge cakes are easy absorb odors.
- If you've cut a few slices of cakes and wanted to preserve the rest of cakes, you can use slices of sandwich up to the surface of the cakes, use toothpicks to hold the fixed pins. Occasionally, if the slices of sandwich are dry, you can replace it with a new slice. You can also do so with a thin plastic sheet.