Drivers Ed Coupon Codes
PEOPLE WHO GOT DRIVERS ED COUPONS ALSO GOT
Enjoy 10% OFF Your Order
About Drivers Ed
You are going to have a driving test but you do not have much time to go to class. Traffic online course is here at Drives Ed to help you faster and easier to get your license. You not only save your time but also save your pocket by using Drivers Ed coupon code. Here at thedailycoupons.com, you can find a ton of Drivers Ed coupons which help you take part in these courses at the best discount prices. For example, you can save up to 15% on any course. Besides, if you pass your final test, you will get your Certificate of Completion via Drives Ed free shipping. There are many courses which suit to each learner. Check out our latest Drivers Ed promo code and apply it to find out how much you can save.
Drivers Ed was founded in 1997 has grown to become the largest and most visited online drivers education site in the nation. Drivers Ed provides online drivers ed and in-car lessons for new drivers who are ready to get their license. When coming to Drivers Ed, and using these services at here, you will see how fast and easy you get your license. You just need to create an account at Drivers Ed and get started. However, do not forget to apply Drivers Ed discount code to enjoy the most affordable prices.
How To Use Drivers Ed Coupon Code
Get Drivers Ed coupon code and follow these easy steps to redeem your code:
1. Select Drivers Ed products and your state
2. Click on the Register now button
3. Fill all required information of Billing & Payment and click on Continue button
4. Enter your code and apply it to finish.
FAQs of Drivers Ed
1. What forms of payment can I use to purchase?
You can purchase your order via these following payment forms: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and Amazon.
2. What shipping options does Drivers Ed offer?
Drivers Ed offers 4 shipping options, which are:
- FedEx Overnight Morning Delivery: your order will arrive by 12:00pm the next business day. It costs $27.95.
- FedEx Overnight Delivery: your order will arrive by 5:00pm the next business day. It costs $24.95
- FedEx Two-Day Express Delivery: your order will arrive within 2 business days after shipping. It costs $19.95
- Regular Mail Delivery: your order will arrive within 5 – 7 days after shipping. Ir’s free.
3. How does online drivers ed work?
Firstly, you create an account with username and password, then you'll be all set to start your driver's education course. The course is available 24/7. You can log in and log out whenever you want, at anytime, anywhere. When you log back in, you will continue at the exact place where you left. At the end of the course, you will have a final exam test. Once you pass, Drivers Ed will mail out your Certificate of Completion via a shipping option that you choose.
4. How many adult drivers ed courses does Drivers Ed offer?
Drivers Ed offers 6 courses:
- Illinois 18-21 Adult Drivers Course
- Texas 18-24 Adult Drivers Course
- Texas 25+ Adult Drivers Course
- California 55+ Mature Drivers Course
- Colorado 55+ Mature Drivers Course
- Nationwide 18+ Adult Drivers Course
Tips & Tricks: Driving Safety Tips
Whenever you drive your car to the road, driving safety should always be your top concern not only for you, for your passengers but also for other traffic participants. There are numbers of driving safety tips, but here are top 4 tips that you should keep in mind.
Focus on driving
Focus on driving means you keep 100% of your attention on driving at all time without using your phone, texting or using any other electronic device while driving. You keep your hands on the wheel.
You drive carefully does not mean you are totally safe because there are many unwanted issues caused by other drives. You should stay alerted and be aware of what other drivers around you are doing, and expect the unexpected. Slow down. If you drive too fast, you will have less time to react and it may increase the severity of an accident.
You should never drink before driving. It’s really dangerous. In addition, you should prepare items needed within easy reaches such as toll fees, toll cards, and garage passes. While driving, do not attempt to retrieve items that fall to the floor such as your phone, card, and so on. One of the most important things is always to wear your seat belt.
If you have a long trip, you should build time into your trip schedule to stop for food, rest breaks, phone calls or other business. Besides, Adjust your seat, mirrors, and climate controls before putting the car in gear are essentials.