3 Day Blinds Coupon Codes
PEOPLE WHO GOT 3 DAY BLINDS COUPONS ALSO GOT
20% OFF On Order $1000+
Save 20% Custom Window Treatments
About 3 Day Blinds
There are a lot of choices out there and selecting the right treatment for your windows can be tough. You find it hard to choose which styles, materials, or colors fit your home the best. Well, let 3 Day Blinds help you. Come to 3 Day Blinds, you will find anything so easy. Besides, you do not spend too much money on your order and other fees just by applying 3 Day Blinds coupon code. We – thedailycoupons.com provides you a bundle of 3 Day Blinds coupon codes which help you save a lot on any order that you place at 3 Day Blinds. You can buy 1 get 1 50% off or save 20% on your order. Besides, you will get the valuable advises and suggestions for free by expert Design Consultants from 3 Day Blinds. Check out our 3 Day Blinds promo code and go shopping at 3 Day Blinds at the best discount prices.
3 Day Blinds was founded in 1973 offering more than 1000 products of a great selection of blinds, shades, shutters to curtains/ drapes. With 200 local Design Consultants and 21 Showrooms, 3 Day Blinds helps you find the window treatments which fit your need, budget as well as fits your home the best. Most custom blinds and shades can be delivered from the 3 Day Blinds factory in just 2 business days and installed the following day. So, what you need to do is take the 3 Day Blinds discount code and apply it before placing your order.
How To Use 3 Day Blinds Coupon Code
Get 3 Day Blinds coupon code and follow these easy steps to redeem your code:
1. Select 3 Day Blinds products and make an appointment with the Design Consultants by filling your personal information.
2. Choose the window treatments to fit your need.
3. Enter your code and apply it
4. Fill all required information of Shipping, Billing & Payment, and Place order to finish shopping.
FAQs of 3 Day Blinds
1. What is the 3 Day Blinds warranty policy?
- Operating mechanisms (excluding motors and remote controls) and components are covered for the lifetime of the product.
- Cords and ladders are covered for 7 years. After 7 years, after 7 years, client have to pay a nominal related to repair, or a small handling fee related to order replacement parts.
- Fabrics, motors, and remote controls are covered for 5 years.
Manufacturing defects and shipping damage must be reported within 30 days.
2. What is not covered by warranty?
These following issues are not covered by 3 Day Blinds warranty:
- Product failure due to improper installation or operation, alteration by anyone but not a 3 Day Blinds representative.
- Products are abused, misused, damaged from pets or insects, or exposure to excess heat or moisture.
- Normal variations in color grain or texture of natural products, slight warping of wood products, and natural color changes to materials that take place over time.
3. How do you select the right window treatments for me?
You can find it hard to select the right window treatments because of various choices in the market, especially via online shopping. So, let 3 Day Blinds help you. The expert Design Consultants will give you the useful advice and recommendations to select the perfect window treatments for your home.
4. What payment methods can I use to purchase?
You can purchase your orders via these payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
3 Day Blinds Tips & Tricks: How to Choose Curtains and Drapes
Decorating with window treatments can be an overwhelming process. Choosing curtains and drapes are not only based on your interest but also how it fit to your home. Here are some information about choosing curtains and drapes which may help you a lot.
Privacy and Lighting
Depend on what types of room, you consider how much light you want to filter in or out. For example, in term of a living room or sunroom, you opt for sheer curtains to allow more light into space or choose the curtains and drapes which have the bright color. And in term of a bedroom or a theater room, you should consider a heavier fabric or dark color in a room where you want more privacy or less natural light.
Hanging curtains or drapes closer to the ceiling can add height to your room. There are some tips to measure the width and height of the curtains, which are:
- In term of the height, you measure from the rod to floor. Do not forget to account for the height of the rings or hanging hardware and how much space you want between the curtains and the floor.
- In term of width, you should consider how full you want your curtain to be. For a draped look, the curtain should be 3 times as wide as the window. For a tailored look, a good standard is curtain panels 2 inches wider than the window.
Based on the function of the curtains in a specific space, you choose the fabric which is reasonable the best. For the living room where need more light, consider a lightweight fabric, like linen or cotton. It creates a casual, airy feel in most spaces. For the bedroom, consider the heavier fabrics, like suede and velvet. Heavyweight fabrics block out light and offer a more formal touch to space.